When your pet is ill, you need accurate answers quickly. Our Greeley vets diagnose and treat a range of internal conditions in cats and dogs, from immune system issues to brain disorders.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Diseases and disorders can attack animals' internal systems. Veterinary internal medicine involves treating these conditions.
Diagnosing and treating challenges cases of internal disorders requires vets with extensive experience with knowledge of a variety of systems and diseases, from the nervous system to brain disorders, tumors and lung disease.
At St. Michaels Companion Animal Hospital, we have a wide selection of diagnostic tools and treatment methods to use when appropriate.
We are also capable of managing patients with multiple (co-occurring) disorders and diseases, while providing effective treatment alternatives for those who will not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat these ailments:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet requires a procedure or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Greeley and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures support our comprehensive approach to veterinary internal medicine.